Knives & Stones Syousin Professional Knife Block Now Available in the US via Amazon Fulfillment

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkjames

KKF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

It seems to me that, the shipment of 15 Syousin Professional Hardwood Knife Blocks are now available via Amazon (Fulfilled by Amazon).

They are available HERE.

I have no idea how exactly the fees work but I think it should be rather reasonable (Thanks again to Seth, aka CPD, for point me at the right direction), so I have set the block to an introductory price of $95. (Disclaimer: I may change this introductory price at anytime if I found out that the cost of FBA is out of control:O)

Let's see how it goes!

James

Last edited by a moderator:
Us poor Canadians get left out :( I'm sure these won't last long!

I can not find one on amazon.de ;)

Congrats, I hope that Amazon does not drain you too much :)

Just updated the price to $109 since Amazon charges 15% for referral fee that I wasn't aware (I calculated FBA fee but not that referral fee). Whoever bought last night had quite a good deal :D

I need to buy a few more knives From your website before getting this!

Bringing this back to life. Any chance these might come back around?

I second this. Bought one, gave it to my parents after my mom saw it and thought it was the coolest thing ever...now I want another one 👍

I shipped 30 to amazon and only sold 20 after a year. Amazon started charging me storage fee which prompted me clearing them at a loss. Don't think it would work unless there is a bigger market for it ;(

Back