Whats up from Northern California...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueWolf

Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

Over the past few months I have been swept up into the wonderful world of Japanese kitchen knives. It started with just trying out a Tojiro DP about a year ago. Which I thought was a good functional knife for the money and ok intro into Japanese knifes. I now am trying to get a few more knives that are better quality than the DP. I am fascinated by the rich tradition of blacksmithing in Japan and really like the the craftsmanship and quality of a good Japanese knife.

I am still learning how to sharpen, and try to take my time to get to know how new knives, that I am not familiar with, handle and get a feel for them. I plan on taking some knife skills courses too.

I feel like I have learned a decent amount about kitchen knifes from forums like KKF, but it is time to step out from the sidelines and get involved a little.

I am pretty knowledgeable about all things cookware, so it makes sense now to expand into cooking knives. Looking forward to learning more from members at KKF and maybe get to know a few folks. I appreciate the opportunity and am grateful for the wealth of information contained in all the previous threads.

-BlueWolf

Welcome Bluewolf!! Kkf has taught me vast amounts of knowledge and still continues to amaze me everyday

Can Someone tell me how to put up a profile pic? Can't seem to figure it out. It must be easy but am getting a little frustrated trying to find out how to do it.

As you can see I found out how to do it. Don't know how I missed it.

Back