• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbochef422

Reaction score
A few for sale. Pics to follow all prices shipped conus included.

240 takeda. 4 year old knife used a handful of times. 240 gyuto A.S. Great taper and grind $275

145mm Marko honesuki in 52100 with d handle. Prototype with no makers mark but the same as the production knives. Beautiful handle and great performer. $150

240 konosuke Fujiyama blue#2 gyuto. Ebony and blonde horn handle. I'm not the original owner but the knife appears to be in good shape. Good luck finding another one of these. $300

10" Meiji kramer. Used once just bought, I have to many so if I don't fall in love right away it probably won't get used. My loss is your gain. $300

270mm blue 1 zakuri sujihiki. Hardly used. Great starter or beater sujihiki. $100

Maybe more to come.... But that's it for now. Would entertain trades for Kato gyuto or sujihiki (240 or 270) maybe shigefusa 240 sujihiki.

image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Great knives glws those konosukes have a special grind

i want to buy the kramer meiji 10 inch knife. but i am in australia sydney. So are you accept oversea buyer and how to pay for that.

thanks so much~~~~~~~~

Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back