kkf fantasy football 2015

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. Was just thinking about this yesterday.

One thought. Can we do budget based blind bidding for the waver wire this year? I got off to a good start last year and couldn't even dream of picking anybody up all season. Pondering waver pick-ups is most of the fun when it isn't Sunday.

who was commish last year, you did a great job, would you like to go on for a second term? please do, and lets get the ball rolling..

I set it up last year, gonna have to pass this year. I have a league I've been in for years and Im gonna stick with one team this year, found myself neglecting KKF team/ leaving empty roster spots, etc... Being out of the country for a month will add to the neglect. I can pass all the info from last years league to however wants to run it this year, let me know

what is budget pickup system? waivers should be priority based. 12th pick gets 1st waiver priory and drops to last spot once a claim is used. continual system i think it's called?

Was just thinking about this the other day. I'd do it again.

Bump.

Looks like we need a couple more. And a commissioner....

Here is ESPN on Free Agent Auction Bidding:

Free Agent Auction Bidding: In this format each team has a specific budget for the season with which they can make player acquisitions. Once a week (or sometimes twice if your league dictates) each team puts in their secret bids from their allotted budget for any players in the candidate pool. The team with the highest bid for a particular player will be awarded the selection and that amount of money will be subtracted from their budget. But use it wisely for once it's gone, it's gone.

I missed out last year, I'll go in this year

Bump.

I love the group that's assembled here but we are getting down to the wire to get this together. I would be a terrible commissioner for the same reasons most of here have. There must be somebody out there!!!!

We may be able to still squeeze this in. I will commish. :sad0:

We have maybe 24 hours to argue about:

DRAFT Wed. Sept 9th 10:00pm EST.
ESPN KKF league - snake draft.

I will get a pm together but mostly I will need your emails.

Not to make the commish' job harder, but I just ended up sharing a team with someone?

Hey Guys,

Right now it appears we have 11 teams.

Dardeau
Adirondack
Chuckles
Labor of Love
Panda
CoqaVin
KCmande
ChefJimbo
GodSlayer
Mc2442
Knyfenerd

I haven't heard from Mingooch but he didn't give a firm yes. So we need one more assuming everybody activates.

Brainsauage? MrDrinky? We might need to employ some peer pressure here.

@Dardeau - I just looked again. It is saying that the league creator (easy13) must have a team. That is why it won't delete. So I guess you will have to have a silent partner. Sorry about that.

Let me see if I can transfer team over to Dardeau, as I won't be in it this year. Will keep you posted.

Back