Media just messin' around

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamanegiKin

Reaction score
So I was making some pasta salad at home yesterday when I filmed a short clip from my phone. Then I found out how to edit in some music from the phone. Anyway, I thought I'd share the end result. It's done a decent job in the absence of a computer, maybe some day I'll buy one instead of knives:laugh:

http://youtu.be/lBp8-79LIA8

[video=youtube;lBp8-79LIA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBp8-79LIA8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, I knew there had to be some blues fans on here.
I love just about any blues east of Texas, the Delta in particular.
Perhaps next time I'll use a Mississippi Fred Mcdowell tune.

Don't forget Texas!

Was there a fire in another room? I don't think I've EVER cut an onion that fast, much less at home.

Lol, my bad. From Texas on over is what I meant, I think lightnin' was from Houston. Albert Collins, Freddy King, Blind Lemmon Jefferson and blind Willie Johnson to name a few more. Texas is a great music state, I plan on visiting Austin tomorrow :)

Lol, my bad. From Texas on over is what I meant, I think lightnin' was from Houston. Albert Collins, Freddy King, Blind Lemmon Jefferson and blind Willie Johnson to name a few more. Texas is a great music state, I plan on visiting Austin tomorrow :)

Very nice! Enjoy it! Hit up Phoenicia bakery and get a Falafel wrap for me.

Very nice! Enjoy it! Hit up Phoenicia bakery and get a Falafel wrap for me.

Bum out, I didn't see the recommendation till I got back.
We were only there for a handful of hours.
Went to some antique shops and had a chicken cone at the cone truck.
Very cool town, I'll be back for sure.
Back home my weekend escape was Joshua Tree, now that I'm in Tx it'll be Austin for sure.
Phoenicia bakery is on the list for the next trip, thanks for the heads up!

Heck yeah. There, Southside Flying Pizza(all food, no gimmicks, good prices), I even kinda miss Fire Bowl Cafe, it's one of those Mogolian Grill style things where you pick your own stir-fry.

Back