Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Advice For Order that was never filled.

All the best in recovering, I know its a hard time especially when you can't be working. As much as it sucks and is easier to ignore it all try and just communicate with everyone on here and your customers, most are pretty understanding as long as they know what's going on.

Pierre,

Sorry to hear of more bad news. I hope the CAT scan is favorable.

As far as work owed me, please move my jobs to the end of your list, especially behind those of any who considered themselves wronged. I have no questions about your honesty.

Rick
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

Echo the above statement.

As Rick said, I am in no hurry for my knife so please put others ahead if it comes to it.

Just an update. This getting old thing sucks. Lungs are improving, getting a bunch of testing on the blood and heart now. Did a stress test yesterday. CT scan was inconclusive. More blood work today. Dr,'s not happy but cant pinpoint why. Not sure if its from the chemicals, just trying to get a handle on things... I got up on the right side of the sod today, so thats a good thing! LOL!

Small victories. Gotta take them when you can!

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
    We need to grab a beer, my friend.

Pierre, I hope that your health regains it's strength and you can get back to doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by PierreRodrigue View Post
    Just an update. This getting old thing sucks. Lungs are improving, getting a bunch of testing on the blood and heart now. Did a stress test yesterday. CT scan was inconclusive. More blood work today. Dr,'s not happy but cant pinpoint why. Not sure if its from the chemicals, just trying to get a handle on things... I got up on the right side of the sod today, so thats a good thing! LOL!
    I'm genuinely sorry your health is bad. I have one previous example of your work which is amazing. I also have a $1300 deposit with you for a set of custom dammy clad steak knives from three years ago that was never finished and that I wasn't able to get clear communication from you abruptly on.

Do hope you get better. I think at this point I've already shown great patience trust and respect. Hope you will be able to make good once you're good.

Add me to the list. Paid over 2 years ago, have nothing but excuses. Pierre has also refused to refund me as well although terms and conditions of agreement have been broken.

Good luck everyone.

FWIW, there is one Rodrigue mid tech 240 gyuto up for sale on a website not mentioned on this site.