• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

210mm Tanaka Damascus gyuto w/Isaiah Schroeder handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
210mm Tanaka Sekiso Damascus Blue 2 gyuto, Isaiah Schroeder handle made from UNstabilized wenge with curly maple and Danish oil finish (also installed by Isaiah).

Spine and choil aren't very rounded but also aren't sharp and unpleasant. I've been meaning to ease them but frankly never felt overwhelmed to do so. Lightly used in home environment. Touched up the edge once. Great cutter, good weight, looks great. Selling as it's a bit redundant for me to own with my other gyutos, I'm committed to buying a nakiri, and just had an unexpected vet bill... so some things have gotta go. I did a quick etch to bring out the Damascus a little.

$140 PayPal'd and Priority Mail/insured within the continental US. I know I've got the original box somewhere, as well. Thanks!

tan1.jpg

tan2.jpg

tan3.jpg

tan4.jpg

tan5.jpg

Buyer 2 flaked, so you're up, jeff.

Sorry Brian, I just PM'ed you, I am trying to sell my house and had to vacate the premises today for Realtor showings. If I'm too late, go with Jeff.........I'll catch you on the next go-round.

Jimbo

Just sent you two PMs, sorry Jimbo. If Jeff falls thru by tonight it's yours. Getting confused with everyone interested then getting delayed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back