Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
Results 281 to 287 of 287

Thread: Picture Party

  1. #281
    Senior Member Haburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    842
    All wrapped up!

    Carbon dated 7,260 year old bog oak on the left and Macassar ebony on the right with a total of 9,600 layers of steel:



    Macassar ebony detail:



    Walnut presentation box with magnetic insert:


    Ian Haburn Rogers
    www.haburnknives.com
    Sign up for our new knife email HERE.
    Follow me on Instagram

  2. #282
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    128
    Hot damn, woof. Those gonna be some lucky steaks to get cut up


  3. #283
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    905
    Is that set for a restaurant or private owner?

  4. #284
    Senior Member Haburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Wdestate View Post
    Hot damn, woof. Those gonna be some lucky steaks to get cut up
    Fur sure!

    Quote Originally Posted by cheflivengood View Post
    Is that set for a restaurant or private owner?
    Hey Chef! It's a private owner. It's my understanding that these are two gift sets.
    Ian Haburn Rogers
    www.haburnknives.com
    Sign up for our new knife email HERE.
    Follow me on Instagram

  5. #285
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Haburn View Post

    Hey Chef! It's a private owner. It's my understanding that these are two gift sets.

    Amazing work Ian! Guess it's time for me to find some nicer (& very bloody generous) friends ...

  6. #286
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Darwin, Australia
    Posts
    485
    Quote Originally Posted by Haburn View Post
    All wrapped up!

    Carbon dated 7,260 year old bog oak on the left and Macassar ebony on the right with a total of 9,600 layers of steel:



    Macassar ebony detail:



    Walnut presentation box with magnetic insert:

    Beautiful work Ian, very classy!!

  7. #287
    Senior Member Haburn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by MontezumaBoy View Post
    Amazing work Ian! Guess it's time for me to find some nicer (& very bloody generous) friends ...
    Right?!

    Quote Originally Posted by CB1968 View Post
    Beautiful work Ian, very classy!!
    Thank you, the customer did a wonderful job choosing the damascus pattern and handle materials.

    Ian Haburn Rogers
    www.haburnknives.com
    Sign up for our new knife email HERE.
    Follow me on Instagram

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •