D. Martell Martell Sujihikis

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be making some Martell sujihikis over the next couple of weeks for sale. If you're interested in securing/customizing one of these please contact me.

Thanks,
Dave

So do you guys think I should do nickel silver bolsters on these or black buffalo? I haven't figured out the handle material yet, thinking maybe natural curly maple for one.

I'm making qty. 2 - 300mm sujis, one western and one modified oval wa. Both will have soldered on nickel silver bolsters although they'll be different from each other. Handle materials are a surprise. :)

Sweet I love mine, people will be pleased to have em

Lost the first suji....well the handle anyway. So much for trying something new, I should know better. :censored:

Lost the first suji....well the handle anyway. So much for trying something new, I should know better. :censored:

attachment.php

See the really cool blue pearl (2nd in from left side)? That's what got hosed today. This stuff is really cool looking and should make great handles but not western style, I'll save the rest for wa.

I've got another suji in the works currently. It'll be a koa oval wa handled 270mm this time.

Back