D. Martell SALE - Japanese Knife Sharpening 1-On-1 Individual Training

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
For a limited time I'm offering my 1-on-1 sharpening class at a discounted price. Purchase a class online now and save $100 OFF of the normal price. :thumbsup:

I will run this sale only until the end of the month, however, you can schedule your class whenever you like. I'm pretty much open to most any date (except major holidays) to include weekends.

Please read the description carefully before purchase.

This is for Japanese knives only - no junk knives! :wink:

2 more days left on this sale. If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

That's an interesting idea you have there. :)

I recall a group Skype function although I haven't used it. I would be very interested in such an interactive thing and volunteer to make a dry run as long as Dave makes a recommendation on what to have on hand in our home setup. @Matus seemed to have some idea of what would be required beyond the logitech camera (so we could show Dave our work and work in progress).

Well I bought the best Logitech camera made a couple of years back and it was crap. I think that it'd take a whole lot more commitment from my end to make something like this viable.

It might also have been your internet connection, you need pretty fast speeds in order to get the highest quality. One on one online would have a lot of variables to control.

It might also have been your internet connection, you need pretty fast speeds in order to get the highest quality. One on one online would have a lot of variables to control.

I did have a pretty crappy internet connection at the old place.

Back