• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RICHMOND LASER AS 240 GYUTO W/ CUSTOM HANDLE

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marc4pt0

Reaction score
I really enjoy this knife, I think it's pretty much spot on. Definitely not a laser, but very thin behind the edge. Holds its edge very well too.
But I need to start raising funds for something else that's come up. This was a tough decision! Impeccable re-handle is White Mokume M3 ferrule and Peacock Blue Redwood Burl.
The spine and choil are fully rounded (not just eased) by me. There is a small nick along the right side just below the spine about 1 inch from the tip that doesn't effect performance. This knife has been used moderately in a pro environment, and been sharpened a couple of times and polished.
Asking $275 which includes Ho saya, paypal and insured shipping via USPS Priority Conus.

Sweet Knife Marc. I handled this at the 2015 EDC this year. I liked the extra heft the ferrule gave the knife. Seemed to give the blade that much more oomph when cutting. This one isn't going to last long at this price.

Third picture down showing the right side of the knife, it shows the nick on the face of the blade towards top/spine.
I'll take a better picture and post it here shortly as well.

It's hard to capture the nicks with my phone camera, but you can see them here, running parallel along the spine.

Wow, I don't think the first pics did that handle justice. Beautiful. Good luck!

Rexie,

Your inbox is full.

This knife is a Solid Performer for certain. I think you'll be more than pleased with it.
I do have to ask though if I'll be shipping it to Saudi Arabia? There may be a higher shipping cost associated with that. Just want to make sure you're ok with that.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back