Japanese Knives New Sig Line-Click to Chat

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
I just found out that i could do this through google talk, so i've created a link at the bottom of my sig line that says "click to chat with Jon@JKI". Clicking that button will open up a new window where you will be able to chat directly with me- to ask questions, get advice, or just talk to another person who is as dorky and obsessed with knives and stones as you are ;) . I will normally respond only during business hours (depending on how busy i am at the time), but there are times when i am online and available outside of those normal hours. Anyways, just thought some of you guys might like the new feature.

-Jon

hmmm... i cant quite figure this one out yet... i'll play around with it a bit more when i get to work tomorrow. Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon it will work. Sorry for the inconvienience.

i'm glad people are using the chat button, but its 10:30pm here and i just ate too much at dinner ;)

i'll catch up wtih you all tomorrow :p

ok... i've tested as of this morning... so far it works, but only in browsers on PC or MAC... not on ipad/iphone/android/etc.

ok... i've tested as of this morning... so far it works, but only in browsers on PC or MAC... not on ipad/iphone/android/etc.

Well I guess those people will just have to quit lying to themselves and get real computers. :D

this cracks me up... last night (while not at work), i got a TON of chat requests... but while i am sitting here at work, none :p

Latest posts

Back