Two Kurouchi Gyutos Available

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rightly so. Ian's work is top notch. If you're lucky enough to find yourself with an opportunity to grab one of his knives, do it.

I should have a box with the 243 above and the Damascus Wa-Gyuto from his other thread arriving next week. It's going to cost me a diamond or two to keep my wife from killing me but it's a fair trade.

Only reason I got this one is my phone dinged to let me know I had an email and I pulled over to the side of the freeway and ordered immediately.

Rightly so. Ian's work is top notch. If you're lucky enough to find yourself with an opportunity to grab one of his knives, do it.

Ah, you got the Damascus one as well? Man, you're on top of the world right now! Whoa!

Yeah, I'm definitely in need of some group therapy or something....but I can't wait to open the box and give these knives a whirl. I bought my daughter a Shig Kurouchi santoku for her Christmas present this year and like it so I couldn't resist this one.

Ah, you got the Damascus one as well? Man, you're on top of the world right now! Whoa!

Well, if and when you get board with them (like that'll ever happen) you can always send 'em my way.

Yeah, unlikely to get bored with them. I also had to have something to keep me cooking when I send all my Shig Kitaejis's to Mikey to get the handles they deserve.

By the time I checked the website these were already gone, that was lightning fast.

Beautiful work as always!

Thanks for all the kind words.
I just can't believe you pulled over on the freeway! :shocked3:

Lol, I wanted the knife and I didn't want to have an accident by trying to order it while driving. Pulling safely off to the shoulder and completing the transaction accomplished both goals :doublethumbsup: I knew they would be gone by the time I got to work.

Hopefully they will be here on Saturday.

Thanks for all the kind words.
I just can't believe you pulled over on the freeway! :shocked3:

Ian, you are a total genius!!!! I showed my wife the video of the making my new damascus gyuto and her first statement was "you should get something like that".....dayum. Maybe I'll survive tomorrow after all. I can't effing wait!! Now I just gotta find a way to unveil the Shig's in the top of the closet she doesn't know about.......:eek2: Hopefully when I send them to Mikey for really cool new handles I can confuse her on the number lol....nah, she's way to smart for that and has hard bony little fists (and a black belt in Tang Soo Do) so I'm looking for recommendations.

Mike

Mike

Latest posts

Back