Quantcast
Sharpening Class - Oct 8, 2011 - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharpening Class - Oct 8, 2011

I'm riding with cnochef, and we're hittin' the road Friday morning.
    Len

Quote Originally Posted by echerub View Post
    I'm riding with cnochef, and we're hittin' the road Friday morning.
    Are you driving straight through or doing some on Sat morning? If you'll be here on Friday, what time do you think you'll be in this area and where are you staying?

We ought to be in Reading by Friday evening... 7ish? We are both booked at Wyndham Lincoln.
    Len

If you guys are bored (and not too tired) maybe you can give me a call and then come over for some knife play?

I dunno if cnochef's going to see this in time, so I'll mention it to him. He's taking the brunt of the driving so it's really whether he feels up for it I'll give you a call either way!
    Len

We want live video! At least of the fun part I hope you will all have a great day!

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    If you guys are bored (and not too tired) maybe you can give me a call and then come over for some knife play?
    ???This could be interpreted so many different ways I don't even want to start.

But seriously, have a good time all.

Dropped by Dave's workshop yesterday evening to get acquainted in person and to get ourselves just that little bit more stoked about the class it's gonna be a fun day today
    Len

Oh, and seeing and handling one of Dave's newly-made knives definitely has me itching a bit
    Len