Knife ID in Chef's Table ep.6: Magnus Nilsson, Faviken

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perneto

Reaction score
I'm watching Chef's Table episode 6 (season 1) on Netflix right now, and one of the dishes shown is served with a really nice looking damascus petty.
It's around 41:00.
Does anyone have any idea what it is?

IMG_0257_redigerad-3.jpg

As if I didn't want to visit Faviken enough already...

don't know but I was watching mind of a chef season three today and I think edward lee had a old kramer meiji. pretty bad ass. Sorry for being off topic :D

don't know but I was watching mind of a chef season three today and I think edward lee had a old kramer meiji. pretty bad ass. Sorry for being off topic :D

Yeahh man, seen that, nice looking one and he was traveling with that sucker, had it while cooking with Ricker in NY

Those knives look great from the side. I'd love to see choil and tip shots.

He seems to have focused on the very high end chefs in Sweden and especially those in the northern end of the country. From his blog i saw that he has made som forks/knives for Fäviken and done only a few chef knives. Not sure how much research that went into crossection, but if he got some nice feedback and did his research they look terrific.

Back