• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wa 240 Kato Workhorse

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cashn

Reaction score
May be a shot in the dark but maybe someone has one they've been thinking about selling. Thank you.

Bump..have a Takayuki Ginsan 240 mm Damascus gyuto or a Singatirin honyaki 210mm gyuto to put towards a trade if that sways anybody.

Anyone managed to snag those? I tried going in but link seems to be invalid? Really hoped to get one for my dad's upcoming 50th birthday but seems to have slipped out of my hands again.

I got one about 4 minutes after the email hit.

Lucky you. Must be all gone I guess :( I was at work and only saw it 30 minutes after.

Damn, missed it. Unfortunately the email came through at 5 am my time. I work nights so not a very oportune moment for me to be browsing the web.

If any are still available after cashn got his I would like to get one as well.

I've actually bought/sent money for one. Was just waiting for a shipping confirmation before I was going to ask for this to be closed. Thank you guys.

Knife is bought, please close the thread. Thank you KKF.

Back