Stabilized Wood Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Next week I will be going on a buying trip to Northern California to hopefully get some Redwood and Buckeye burl. So I am putting some of the more popular woods on sale to free up a little extra cash that I will be using to get more of the good stuff. The sale will continue through the beginning of the week and will end without notice right before I leave to buy more burl.

I am starting off the sale with some very good Stabilized Ancient Bog Oak blocks. These are all extra large blocks that were stabilized by K&G. This bog oak was carbon dated to be 2090 years old. A copy of the carbon dating report will be included with each block.

Just click on the photo to go to where these sale blocks are located in the store.

I changed my mind about the sale.
Now.....everything in my store is marked down at sale prices for the next few days.

Plus you can have an extra discount on top of the marked down sale prices.
Use the coupon code forum when you check out to get an extra 10% off your order.
After you have added the pieces you want to your shopping cart, click on "View Cart".
There will be a field that says "Coupon Code". In that field enter the lower case letters forum and then click the GO button.
That will apply the forum discount to your order.

This is what I was able to get on yesterday's trip to Northern California.
For those of you who took part in the sale to help me raise some extra $$$$ for wood, Thank You.
I spent all of it and some.
12094813_1650168395259432_8426630070040075359_o.jpg

I finally got hold of a log black oak a few weeks ago here in Sweden.
has not seen it yet but pretty excited about it!
Your pieces are super nice and had I not been able to get this piece would i have bought a bunch of you!

Back