New Web Site is in Works

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
Folks,
I have had some issues with my old web site, and rather than fix them (it was built on a shoestring budget), I commissioned a new one.

This one should have a much better store, but still retain features such as surveys.

Will also have some new features.

The completion date should be in about 3 weeks.

Marko

Can you post the website for us. Lol I couldn't find yours. Lol

Can you post the website for us. Lol I couldn't find yours. Lol

I will post it once it is up and running, in about 2-3 weeks. The old one had way too many troubles, and had to be shut down.

M

The site is up but I am still working on it filling with information and making some design changes.

If you have a moment, please take a look and let me know what you think. Suggestions how to improve it always welcome.

Thank you,

Marko

www.tsourkanknives.com

"Lorem ipsum dolor" is my favourite handle variation by far! :D
Congratulations on new site, Marko!

"Lorem ipsum dolor" is my favourite handle variation by far! :D
Congratulations on new site, Marko!

I am much better at making knives that figuring web sites, but unfortunately, I need to do this. Still learning my ropes.

Thanks))

The website is looking good! Excited to see the full launch.

I am particularly curious what you guys think of thee width of the site. How does it look?

Width looks good, its narrower than my fullscreen size which I find gives me flexibility around sizing and placement of the webpage.

With a help of a forum member, this site is slowly moving to a completion. Thank you very much, this forum doesn't cease to amaze me. There will also be two more sites coming soon - a site for tooling (grinders and other equipment) and a site for wood blocks.

I am particularly curious what you guys think of thee width of the site. How does it look?

I tried it on 2 different browsers and it looks and runs well on both. The width is fine and scales nicely and reads easily regardless of the browser's window size. Really good looking site :doublethumbsup:

That's courtesy of Sam from Buttermilk Supply. )) He is doing a great job helping to reshape this site.

Just a quickie--on your "My Story" section, you say that you've been making knives for 5 years. That goes out of date every year. If you say "I've been making knives since 2011", you won't have to constantly update.

Looking really nice!

Back