Stefan's Stefan's Handle Gallery

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Just a few of many...

handle.jpg

P1010001.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

Wow, thanks for setting this up, Dave. So nice to see them on the knives, I always send them out in there little baggies, wondering what the final product will look like...

Stefan

The carter and yoshi pic goes way back some the first install's of Stefan handles.
mine is the carter with the pheasant wood .
great handles

Thanks Bao, definitely took me long enough... ;)

Stefan

That Carter is really small. I hope it will work for you, Rick. I also like the Watanabe suji, Dave. Kelvin wanted the design like that and I was a bit skeptical at first, but it all pulls together now that it is completed. I assume the ns spacers tie it all together.

Stefan

P.S. Hey, what about my knives :)

That Carter is really small. I hope it will work for you, Rick. I also like the Watanabe suji, Dave. Kelvin wanted the design like that and I was a bit skeptical at first, but it all pulls together now that it is completed. I assume the ns spacers tie it all together.

Stefan

P.S. Hey, what about my knives :)

Stefan,

The Carter was just delivered by USPS, and the handle is perfect. It is larger in diameter than the handle it replaced, but that's what I was looking for. Too many smaller knives come with small, narrow handles.

Nice installation job, Dave. Thanks!

Rick

Here's a triple shot of nakiris with Stefan handles, all for the same owner. :smile1:

P1010008.jpg

p1010007.jpg

P1010014.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Looks like they came out o.k., thanks Dave, great job as usual.

Stefan

Here's 2 more freshly mounted Stefan handles for Nolan. *Note - It started to rain just as I was taking these so there's a few raindrops on the knives.

P1010020.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010019.jpg

Very nice Dave - You know I couldn't resist wait to see them in person - I had to take a peek and glad I did.

Thanks for the help in matching the handles to the knives Stefan - I can't wait to see them in person.

Two stunning knives. Handles do make a difference, especially for the Carter.

The Carter handle combo is my favorite as well -

The way that he used the grain of the wood in that handle really works well.

Glad you like them, guys. I think the cleaver should be nice also, I like the slightly unregular koa grain and how it goes with the more rustic handle pattern.

So, Dave, when are you doing the next ones, hurry up! :poke1: (My own knives should be coming up soon and I am just as excited as everyone else :thumbsup:).

Stefan

Back