Portland Knife Show Oct. 24 & 25

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haburn

Reaction score
I'll have a table at the Portland Knife Show on October 24th and 25th at the Expo Center. It would be great to meet any KKF members in the area, so stop by and introduce yourself.

Expo Center
October 24 & 25
Saturday 9-6
Sunday 10-5

As it happens, I'm going to be in Seattle for a long weekend with my wife. I've booked the train to drop down to Portland on Saturday for a couple of hours just to visit the knife show. I'm looking forward to meeting you. (unless of course my wife starts doing the math on number of knives x average cost of knives and then proceeds to pummel me lol....you'll be able to recognize me...the tall guy with two black eyes.)

cheers

Mike

As it happens, I'm going to be in Seattle for a long weekend with my wife. I've booked the train to drop down to Portland on Saturday for a couple of hours just to visit the knife show. I'm looking forward to meeting you. (unless of course my wife starts doing the math on number of knives x average cost of knives and then proceeds to pummel me lol....you'll be able to recognize me...the tall guy with two black eyes.)

cheers

Mike

Nice! See you there!

One of these days I'd like to check out one of these knife shows, and the NW Coast as well. My inlaws are actually there visiting now.

One of these days I'd like to check out one of these knife shows, and the NW Coast as well. My inlaws are actually there visiting now.
You should. The Seattle Knife Show (Epicurean Edge/Blade Gallery) has had some excellent makers in attendance, kitchen and bowies/hunters/collectors. Hopefully they'll continue putting on the show. I think that's the one to wait for.

I'll be holding the table cloth down next weekend with these:

edFf11yh.jpg

RZPUKkph.jpg

Finally got this back from a photo shoot:
VHTPh19h.jpg

318mm suji in 52100 with 5,720 year old bog oak, copper, and snakewood:

fMYRnrPh.jpg

130mm petty in 52100/15N20 with mokume and rosewood burl:

9XxvIJ0h.jpg

That little petty would match my gyuto(s) very well. And by that I mean it'll match any and everything I have.

ex: whomever- "that's a nice tie you're wearing".
me- "Yes, and I have this little matching petty as well..."

It's a slick little petty. Sooo if you're digging that - hopefully you'll like the chevron Western that coming next month.

I kept this one clean and simple. The last one, AEB-L Western with wenge:

k3u4xSsh.jpg

Back