Stefan's Friend in need

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
I am not sure what the policies on this are, hope I have not overlooked anything - please let me know if this shouldn't be here.

Well - it doesn't let me post a link to This Site Not Allowed Here.com. I wanted to link to a site where you could go and fund people and one previous member of our community is hoping to raise some funds...

Stefan

ok, I'll try again:

https://www.go fund me.com/ey6b7w2k

Gotta delete the two blanks in the address for it to work.

Stefan

Good lead Stefan, nice to be able to help out a fellow nut.

Mikey

I read many of these funding pages. Sometimes hard to figure out whom to donate to, so many in need with real needs.
So I look for a common interest, sometimes I donate just because they guys name is Paul ( same as mine) other times just because they live in the same small town as me ( Beautiful Bend Oregon)
I read this guys bio and he seems like a genuinly decent guy. They common ground ..............knives. Small donation made, passed on his gofund me page. I wish him well. Sorry I can't do more.
Glad forms like this exist for a community to spread the word.....otherwise decent people get lost in the sea of so many with heartbreaking stories and genuine need.
Paul

He makes very nice (and often very flat) knives.

I can't get it to work, for some odd reason. Is it Stephan?

Back