Happy Birthday to Chuckles!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zwiefel

Reaction score
Happy birthday! Hope you have the day off and get to celebrate in style. Many more, as well.

Cheers, birthday boy. Hope you got some good things planned today.

Happy Birthday Chuckles! Hope you get a fun toy.

Happy Birthday!

What do clowns get to perform at birthday parties?

As great as Chuckles is on the forum, I can assure you he's a bazillion times cooler in person.
Happy birthday to one of the most genuine solid dudes I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I really wish we lived closer, I think we might hurt our livers in tandem. And get into all kinds of other crazy shiz.
My ninja, Charlie.
HBD, eat some white boy tacos that don't suck.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. This has been the fastest year so far. Even with a new job and a kid starting school. Spending little time thinking about the past or the future leaves the pages of the calendar flying by. When I day dream it is mostly about pasta shapes, their fillings, and bread.

Tonight it is apple pie and bourbon. I have fallen for the Black Manhattan. Basically a Manhattan with Averna in place of the sweet vermouth. Surprisingly appropriate with apple pie.

I have some new toys coming. I'll find the appropriate thread when they arrive.

I am a little toasted right now but I do really love having this little corner of the web as a home base online.

:clown:

image.jpg

I do love me some Apple pie. I'm actually having a slice of cherry pie we picked up from the farm museum last Sunday. Mmmm, pie...

Back