Quantcast
Pepper - Page 5
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pepper

So how many people bought something from Pepper Passion and what do you think of what you got?

I bought a sampler pack, and I'm very pleased. I haven't tried them all, but those I have are great.

http://www.peppermills.com/

Very well made and good customer service. I have been using them for about three years and use about four pounds of pepper per year x two grinders. They don't like real big peppercorns though.
    I get my peppercorns at bulkfoods.com. 32.xx for five pounds. Very tasty.
    Vince

Been buying the Kirkland tellicherry purely for price reasons, but I think the money I've saved on it may have to go toward something from pepper passion now !

Thank you for the nice comments regarding our products. I wanted to add a few notes as follows:

1. We have a Facebook Page. You can find it here. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pepper...c/293398055145 We would love to see a few more people click the "Like" button.

2. If you register as a user at our site, you will automatically be registered for our quarterly newsletter. In our last newsletter from a week ago, we announced sale prices on our handcrafted mills. They do make a great Mother's Day gift even if it would not arrive in time for this year.

3. In our last newsletter, I also offered a $10.00 gift coupon for users who return to our site to write a review and rate one of our products. We know people love our products from private communications but for people like Dave Martell, it is nice for potential customer to see what others think. You can leave a review by logging in, going to the product detail page and leave a rating and/or write a review at the bottom of the page. If you do so, send me an email to alert me (and which product you reviewed) ad I will create the coupon code for you. One coupon only per customer, although you may leave multiple reviews.

Have a pepper day!

Bruce
    http://www.pepper-passion.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    I bought a sampler pack, and I'm very pleased. I haven't tried them all, but those I have are great.
    I'm gonna have to get me some. I barely held off last time, I just had a bunch in the cupboard already. We go through pepper like it's candy around here though, so it's time to up my game.

What's your fave so far Rick?

I'm eyeballing the Madagascar, but they all look so good.

I've tried the Kampot and Vietnamese, and don't have a favorite. I think the Madagascar may be next.

It's all good.

I'm looking for a black pepper variety with lots of aroma and not a lot of heat. I want to find a pepper good enough I want to eat it with a spoon, and then I will buy pounds of it, like I do for coffee.

Suggestions?

There are several candidates. I suggest trying the black peppercorn sampler pack. It is verypopular for first time customers.

Bruce

My favorite from Pepper Passion has always been their Talamanca del Caribe (the black, not the white), a variety that was sold only by Pepper Passion. Unfortunately, it's no longer available and apparently never will be again, or at least not for a long while -- according to Bruce the only plantation that grew it was sold and plowed under for some reason. I still have a pound or two in the pantry, but I'm going to switch to the Tellicherry for my next order.
    Doug Collins
    Hermosa Beach, California

+ Reply to Thread