• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tadatsuna Inox 270 Guyto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linecooklife

Reaction score
Another classic from the old knife forums. This was one of the first "Lazers" to hit the scene a while back. I don't hear it talked about too much anymore but this has been one of my all time favorite knives. I bought it used from KCMA back when foodie forums was around and the only way to get most of the high end knives was to speak Japanese and wait a few months. My how far we've come. I learned to shave chives with this knife and KC's videos.
But alas this knife has found its way out of my bag and on to the wall at home. Where it enjoys slicing tomatoes from time to time for sandwiches. So I want to find it a new home. It hurts to let it go but like so many here I have too many knives.
Knife has been used in a few professional kitchens but blade still has some life left in it. It is almost completely right handed with only a tiny bevel on the left side (as KCMA did with all his knives) and how I have kept it.
Blade is stainless. Ferrule is buffalo horn. Handle is octagonal, I think magnolia? (Correct me guys if I'm wrong) and has been well oiled and waxed regularly. Blade is in good shape aside from sharpening scuffs on the side. I tried to show the wear in the pics but message me with any questions.

Asking $175 shipped conus
Thanks for looking
Jesse

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125253925@N03/shares/iP48q7

That's a great knife and I would love to own something that was once KMCA's, I owe him a debt of gratitude and remember him fondly. If #1 falls thru, I'll take it for sure!

Back