Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: which zwilling j a henckel knives?

?!

I am sorry for the above empty posts, but I was trying to upload some photos unsuccessfully

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    it is recommended to post on a dif. site and link it. ie google +, photobucket ect. hope this helps.

At last, I managed to post these photos using Photobucket.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Love my HENCKELS

I have been using JA Henckels for over 30 years, the Professional Series is my favorite. German forged steel is hard and holds an edge forever, the exception is the flexible boning knife, but it's not suppose to be hard and stiff.
    I happen to have a 250th anniversary commemorative set that has never been out of the box, I have never seen another one like it. I have a couple of the Four Star Series but like the feel of the professional better.
    You can have your stainless steel, Japanese steel, and any other, I like what I like and that is the Henckel, sorry.

Wow, waking up a three year old thread takes some perseverance. At one point I thought the Henckels 4 Star were the best knives ever. Still have several hanging around. Welcome.
    Dave
    Older and wider.

German steel being hard and holding forever?? No. Rather soft and complaising if abused. But certainly not hard. Welcome, by the way.

After using a set of Ginsu knives for a decade I bought a set of Henckels and thought they were the best thing ever. Then I bought some Japanese carbon knives, and now think they are the best thing ever. It's really impossible to appreciate the difference until you've tried.

To be fair, my Henckels still get used by my wife, who is afraid of cutting herself on the Japanese knives, and by me for use on frozen food and food with bones, and we still use the steak knives.