I'm back

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
Finished up with my big Damascus order and I'm back making knives.
I also have a super secret project I am working on, that I hope I can have done in time to unveil before Christmas.
I will be taking orders to be delivered by Christmas as well.
Thanks,
Del

If anyone who has yet to try Del's work is curious, go for it. You wont regret it in the least

Del! Welcome back! Glad to hear you have paid the bills, and now have some time to play.

A little bit anyway, I had to replace my car and that drained most of my reserves.
Thanks,
Del

Welcome back del. Recently put my Ealy sujihiki back into rotation and fell in love with her again. Can't wait to see what you have to offer up in the coming months

We haven't heard from you for over a month how about the SUPER SECRET PROJECT its about time to let it out of the bag and show us some new knives

Had a nice conversation with Del earlier this evening. Hopefully he'll get some time and catch us up on his doings. He did indicate he has some damascus folders up on his Facebook page that he is finishing up/ selling.

Latest posts

Back