Japanese Knives Welcome to Japanese Knife Imports

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
This area is Japanese Knife Imports' section on Kitchen Knife Forums.

I would first like to say thank you to Dave for having us here and congrats on getting the new forums up and running so quickly.

I will use this section to announce products and answer questions pertaining to products or services we offer. Everything educational about knives or stones in general will go in the man areas.

Thanks for stopping by.

-Jon

Jon,

You should post links to your videos here for those who no longer even lurk at KF. I found the one's about knife name pronunciation to be very interesting, and I learned that I've been saying kiritsuke incorrectly.

Good to have you here!

Rick

Jon,

You should post links to your videos here for those who no longer even lurk at KF. I found the one's about knife name pronunciation to be very interesting, and I learned that I've been saying kiritsuke incorrectly.

Good to have you here!

Rick

I'll try to post those in the main area... glad you liked them

I'm like a kid in a candy store every time I go on your website Jon.....

It's bad for my health and my wallet but I'm definately going to have that Konsuke from you sooner rather than later :D

Jim

Try living in the same city with him...Danger! The Konosuke is a great knife. It pairs really well with a Heiji petty. Coincidentally, I got them both from Jon.

Back