Welcome aboard Maxim!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Dave !!

I am very happy to join :)

Thanks !!
I have birthday present for you Mr. :)

Alright! I'm glad you've made spot here. Have to say I've enjoyed all of you videos. Welcome Maksim.

Awesome, welcome Maxim!

Welcome sir! Glad to see you here! Now, between you and Jon, somebody needs to teach this old dog about natural stones... (great, more money going who knows where! :D )

have you broken the 100+ stone mark yet? :p

1) we talking just nats? Then :( not yet :biggrin:
2) you counting stones you get and sell or ones you keep? I say if you don't have and use it for a year it's just another piece of inventory
3) if you do have 100+ j-nats in a personal collection does your wife know?? She could be wearing that much money in rock on a finger....you know I got a big mouth:razz:

haha... not just j-nats... they make up maybe 30% of my collection... and i'm talking only about my personal collection... not ones that i sell :p

its all in the name of "product testing" or at least thats what i tell sara ;) starting this business has been the worst ofr my addiction

maxim has me beat on naturals for sure and i trust his opinion on them very much (even though he sometimes comes from more of a straight razor attitude :p )

Ok you might have me beat in quantity but what about size? You see that big boy Maxims got on the way to me?
Just did a quick count:
14 j-nats
2 Belgian
5 Arkansas
21 nats

38 other stones not counting Strops or finger stones

That's 59
Dare I ask Maxim how many he has

Ok you might have me beat in quantity but what about size? You see that big boy Maxims got on the way to me?
Just did a quick count:
14 j-nats
2 Belgian
5 Arkansas
21 nats

That's 59

I have something that looks the same just in Western naturals :) Coticules, Eschers, Arkansas, greek, Chranley etc...
Jnats i stopet counting long time ago

Thankfully, one addiction I have not fallen for, yet - but welcome to the club!

Stefan

Just did a quick count:
14 j-nats
2 Belgian
5 Arkansas
21 nats

That's 59
a little birdy told me Max has a room in his house for his stone collection, I have not seen pics though.

By my last count I have 32 Naturals, most Jnats, and total of 40ish with the synthetics, not counting finger stones.
More stones are on the way , but before I started with naturals, I thought I am a person that does not have addictions...

Back