Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Cyber Monday 11/30/2015

  1. #31
    Senior Member DeepCSweede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mequon, WI
    Posts
    1,385
    I delayed on the Chris Reeve Sabenza's last night and missed out. They have been calling my name for a long time. Kicking myself this morning.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    160
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepCSweede View Post
    I delayed on the Chris Reeve Sabenza's last night and missed out. They have been calling my name for a long time. Kicking myself this morning.
    I was tempted, too.

  3. #33
    Senior Member larrybard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    684
    Interesting how, if I'm not mistaken, prices of the same item change throughout the sale. I believe the 240mm Akifusa was first offered at about $169, but now it's at $179.70.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    146
    The Chris Reeve sabenzas are back up.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    93
    Hi everybody, longtime lurker and first time poster here ...I am longingly following the EE sale and would just love to pull the trigger on some stuff...unfortunately it would need to get shipped to Germany...and I just dont seem to be able to find any information on international shipping on the EE website. So does anybody know anytthing about their international shipping policy and the possible cost? Thanx all and cheers from Germany!

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by larrybard View Post
    Interesting how, if I'm not mistaken, prices of the same item change throughout the sale. I believe the 240mm Akifusa was first offered at about $169, but now it's at $179.70.
    Trying to reward the early birds I think. The $169 was at 8pm last night. Now it's more. He who hesitates is lost

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19
    Looks like no more new deals are available, 2-4pm today deals are the same as 8-10pm yesterday, and now it's the same as 10-12am deal from yesterday. Said one knife on my wishlist isn't part of the sale, but if you missed something now it's your chance to buy them when they're available again.

  8. #38
    Hey Tobes, Yes we ship internationally. Put your address into the address field and the checkout cart will give you your shipping cost. We ship both usps and fedex international

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    146
    Morning after I regret not getting the 210mm Yoshikane. The 240mm never came up (at least I don't think it did, I fell asleep before the sale ended). Oh well c'est la vie.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeCook View Post
    Morning after I regret not getting the 210mm Yoshikane. The 240mm never came up (at least I don't think it did, I fell asleep before the sale ended). Oh well c'est la vie.
    Never saw the 240 either. Not grabbing the 210 is my regret as well Next year!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •