Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Philadelphia it is!

So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    Quote Originally Posted by apicius9 View Post
    . But The place also has an area in the basement for a small wood shop - much smaller than what I had and no ocean view, but better than nothing and no driving 12 miles to get there
    Jersey shore is close... And not as bad as people think. Well, for you it's like trading in your Porsche for a Passat... But we can't have it all, can't we?

Much of Jersey shore not bad at all -- Long Beach Island (north half) case in point.

Never trade in a Porsche.

So close to NYC I would say NYC ... but don't tell a native New Yorker!
    Quote Originally Posted by larrybard View Post
    Much of Jersey shore not bad at all -- Long Beach Island (north half) case in point.

Never trade in a Porsche.
    Unless it's for another Porsche

Slow, but things are moving forward. Still waiting for access to some things I need to ship out, but things should fall into place in April: Just signed a lease for a place with basement and the landlord is ok with me setting up some woodworking tools there. Still have to find out how to afford a few of the tools I need, but eventually I may get back into the swing of things. Looks like there are plenty of alternatives for people interested in handles, but maybe I venture iut into a few different things as long as I enjoy woodworking.

Stefan

Hey Stefan, happy to hear things are working out. If accepting prepayments/deposits would help with getting the necessary funds, I'd be happy to help when the time is right (I'm probably not the only one either).

Slow, but things are moving forward. Still waiting for access to some things I need to ship out, but things should fall into place in April: Just signed a lease for a place with basement and the landlord is ok with me setting up some woodworking tools there. Still have to find out how to afford a few of the tools I need, but eventually I may get back into the swing of things. Looks like there are plenty of alternatives for people interested in handles, but maybe I venture iut into a few different things as long as I enjoy woodworking.

Stefan

Great news Stefan!

Looks like there are plenty of alternatives for people interested in handles...
    True, but there's only one HandleMeister!
    “Though I could not caution all, I still might warn a few; Don’t lend your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools.” Robert Hunter