Media A new addition

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnxiousCowboy

Reaction score
Just picked up a 300mm konosuke sujihiki from rivierie. nice guy, lives up the street from me it turns out. He has a nice collection too!

Here is what I have now
2011-08-22_22-46-53_513.jpg

Start my new job tomorrow, cant wait to try it out!

From top down:
Konosuke 300mm suji
Suisin usuba
Masamoto yanagi
Watanabe deba
masamoto gyuto

All white #2

Wow... Seriously Steve, you just make me missed that knife even more.... Well at least I know it goes to a good hand :). I'll let you know when I have time to go to dinner at your place. Hey what's up with that masamoto without the handle ?

Rio

Who handled the Konosuke suji? I like the design!

oh and the handle on the masamoto looks so damn comfy, love it!

why no blue?

that was the handle that was ordered with that knife... it came from the maker that way

that was the handle that was ordered with that knife... it came from the maker that way

if thats the case I'm gonna have to get a copy of that knife eventually. it looks fantastic!

I can see that, I have been procrastinating about drilling a few handles for quite some time now...

Oops, can't I delete double posts somewhere? Probably time for bed...

Stefan

Steve needs to come to my shop and finish it up. :) I suspect drilling a tang hole is preventing Steve from moving forward.

I can see that, I have been procrastinating about drilling a few handles for quite some time now... Can be a frustrating experience.

Steve needs to come to my shop and finish it up. :) I suspect drilling a tang hole is preventing Steve from moving forward.

Yeah, i visited my parents this past week in hopes of getting that done, only to find his press broke :\

Back