Cyber Monday mini-sale and Christmas orders announcement

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Loftis

KKF Vendor
Reaction score
Hi folks,

A couple things... first, we've been quietly preparing for Christmas orders for 2 months now, and actually have about 50 boards remaining in.... INVENTORY (I know, we actually have a small inventory, crazy). Basically, we've made the boards, but waited to do finish sanding/oiling/waxing until they are actually ordered.

So, if you want a BoardSMITH board for Christmas, you can safely assume that you will get it before 12/25 until I announce that we are cutting off Christmas orders (maybe on Dec 10ish). If it's 12/17, call me and we can discuss what I've got in inventory (if anything). If you order something on 12/22, we can at least e-mail you a photo announcement which you can print out so you'll have something to wrap up and put under the tree.

Also, we never do sales, because we generally price our stuff as low as we can afford to. But I've knocked a few bucks off our 12 X 18 cherry and our 16 X 22 cherry, mostly because it's my favorite and I'd love to get it in the hands of a few more of you. When the cherry inventory runs out, I'll turn the sale off.

Back