Quantcast
kiritsuke gyuto
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: kiritsuke gyuto

kiritsuke gyuto

Hey guys, This is one I made a few weeks back and posted here, after putting this one on a diet and thinning the blade. Im very happy with the way it cuts and am offering it to you guys with FREE shipping. And to sweeten the deal a little more, a additional 10% off!!!

Just PM me after you purchase and I will refund the 10% and shipping costs.. So if your not a member of this great forum yet, Its time to sign up!!

Heres a link for this one.. http://www.hhhcustomknives.com/hhh-k...uto-kiritsuke/

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

SALE!!! Price drop. + additional 15% off for KKF members and free shipping on this beautiful knife!

This one is made from 1095 High Carbon steel, with amazing looking “diver blue” marcarta. The blade is a Blended grind, flat ground with convex blended toward the cutting edge to prevent food from sticking. Nice distal taper to the tip. The spine and choil area have been relieved or rounded for comfort. and the handle is perfectly contoured for a secure yet comfortable grip, in all positions.

The specs for this one are.

OAL 13″, 330 mm
    Blade 1095 HC steel 8 1/4″ , 209.5 mm RC 59
    height. at heel 1 3/4″ or 46mm
    Thickness at spine above the heel is 2.56 mm
    Taper to the tip

Weight 6.7 oz. Handle is “Diver blue marcarta burl”

Pins are 1/4 inch mosaics made from nickel silver and stainless and copper.

http://www.hhhcustomknives.com/hhh-k...uto-kiritsuke/

More pics available upon request. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about this knife.

Thanks
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

SOLD.. Thanks KKF!!

Availible Knives

+ Reply to Thread