• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Up For Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverie

Reaction score
So i found my drawer isn't big enough for my knives and other working equipment. I decide to put some of them up for sale, paypal only....

1. Suien VC chinese cleaver 220mm. New one will cost you $160 at JCK. I sell it for $80. Used and natural patina on it, comes with the box.
suien2.jpg

suien1.jpg

2. Kanetsugu Pro-M 270mm Gyutou. New one will cost you $128 at JCK. i sell it for $40. Used. This one is a perfect thin beater knife at very reasonable price. It takes a very sharp edge too, comes with the box.
prom2.jpg

prom1.jpg

3. Aritsugu hon-kasumi kamagata usuba 180mm. Bought it at seito trading, it cost you $240 + saya $20 = $260. I sell it for $90 because i just never used it again nowadays. Used, comes with the box, and saya cover.
arit1.jpg

arit2.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Rio

Wow....quick snag....lol. Thats what i was looking at also lol

Suien and Pro-M SOLD. thanks for looking guys....

Thanks Rio, got the knives today. I put the cleaver to use, shredding nappa and purple cabbage for an asian slaw for the partay. Great knife for the task. The gyuto is going to my "sous" chef for manning the grill.

Thank you for letting me know Bao. Glad the knives working out for you :). When is your next partay so I can come to eat :D.

Latest posts

Back