New center channel speaker

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rahimlee54

Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought maybe some of you audio geeks would appreciate my newest toy

IMG_1387.jpg

Salk speakers sound great to me :thumbsup:.

100_0724.jpg

That is a tower and the veneer on them, pau ferro, wife picked it. I can give you a whole shot when I get back home if you'd like.

You lucky devil! My stereo is down at the moment due to my Odyssey Stratos Amp not turning on all of a sudden.

nice addition, I'm in the process of replacing my my m-audio's on my desktop. My hearing is not what it used to be, but I still can enjoy some clean mids and highs

A little D'Appolito action there.:biggrin: Although I feel that I must chatise you for even having a center channel.:lol2: I'm currently enjoying my Dali Helicon 400's.:happymug:

A little D'Appolito action there.:biggrin: Although I feel that I must chatise you for even having a center channel.:lol2: I'm currently enjoying my Dali Helicon 400's.:happymug:

Pretty much, Transmission line towers give excellent bass. The center is pretty great for movies, it added resolution for sure. I probably could have put the money on an awesome knife though and still been happy.

Those look really nice and from what I saw on Audiogon reviews, they seem like a real bargain. I got my Dali's used for less than half of what they cost today. Otherwise, I would have been looking at something like your speakers, mid sized Totem floorstanders or the old reliable Vandersteens.

Back