13 1/2 inch scimitar.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow im already jealous of whoever gets that thing.
if i could afford it... it would already be mine.

That is a very elegant blade. I'm curious as to what "perfect balance" means in the decription. Where is the balance point on this knife and why is it perfect? It seems to me that a knife that size would have no choice but to be quite blade heavy.

That's very old school classic butcher knife design lines there - I love it! Very nice Bill. :)

That is a very elegant blade. I'm curious as to what "perfect balance" means in the decription. Where is the balance point on this knife and why is it perfect? It seems to me that a knife that size would have no choice but to be quite blade heavy.
Nah there's an osmium-enriched tang. :rofl2:

Hey Mr. Burke, how does the TIG weld do on the bolster? Do you do it before, or after HT?

That is a serious knife right there. Amazing work Bill!

thanks alot guys, that is actually an integral bolster on that knife but when I tig weld bolsters I do it bf ht and then thermal cycle to reduce grain in the weld zone

When I see knives like this I wish I was a pro chef. Would be awesome to have this and work with it. However I cook for 2 and occasionally for guests. I cant buy a knife like this for my home kitchen :)

Bill: huge fan of your knives. Love your handles and your blades :)

Back