Stefan's Selling some random wood, best for pen makers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apicius9

Das HandleMeister
Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi, I don't know if there are also any pen makers here, but here is an offer for the adventurous ones of you: Because I am moving, I am in the middle of cleaning up my shop.

I packed 2 medium size flat rate boxes (boxes 1 & 2) with random blanks that are at least 3/4" square and 5" long, most of them noticeably larger, all should work for pen blanks, and there are approx. 40ish pieces in a box.

There is one additional medium box (box #3) with many 9-12" pieces. I am hoping to get $50 per box incl. shipping and Paypal in the US.

Medium flat rate Box # 4 has all 12" pieces, most are bubinga, and almost all of them are 1 1/4" square - $30 because while still nice, they are a bit less exciting than the others...

Box #5 is a LARGE flat rate box with all pen blanks of 3/4"+ x 5"+. This is a really nice assortment with 80+ pieces, asking for $75 shipped.

Box #6 is a totally random box with sizes mostly for pen blanks but also some shorter & thicker pieces - $30.

Finally, box #7 has a few 1 1/2" x 12" zebra wood pieces, 2" x 6" black palm pieces and others; to make it more attractive I threw in a piece of spalted 2-tone koa that would make at least one knife handle selling for what I am asking for the whole box - $50 shipped.

I know this is a gamble, but I just don't have the time to make them look pretty and take pictures. If a buyer feels in any way that he/she did not get their money's worth, please talk to me. I am selling these because I have way too much wood, many are a bit thin for the handles I am making, or I just have better somewhere... Oh, these woods are NOT stabilized, but all of these woods have been sitting in my shop for years, so they may be not quite as dry as in Colorado but they are well seasoned.

Thanks,

Stefan

Boxes 3 & 4 sold, thanks!

You can also make me offers I can't refuse... :)

Stefan

Pm sent. I'd like nr 6 and 7 if possible.

Latest posts

Back