Pantry Organization

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rahimlee54

Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any tips for this? Thought about some OXO containers and a couple of step sets, but am open to suggestions.

wlvtZAWp3dawe5YXngginUPyWX5HObK8jWC9VLZN34xlAUhZzQWOecrZpIrsc-t-QUTrUNanKMowZJxntXL8gdMeHMV7kBDLpA9T6-LVBkAJfITo_kFlUbdTv0ROsIsrfF0gFd2scmqJgpeKN56WOpLE_Dd4_D81nI-aZUhXyozkisThkA3UF0AAsN1f9iQUTv_lIA_I_gjm2qsqKX4p270CV39rhYx1RHEFwF8MiQz56vjkgLtu71CPlCeSA88YP2ET2KXVgNd8dDEaRhCALHk32J901Z93EirlWqqXMiwAs4EyvA85Y7IuJhTP_vC7GSWjtxx03Quij35h27e8fwAgGGuGIiPAfgTusqT153BVtAdb-y2f7pkdBTizZVO_nXT_kHte6-mObbuXVWLfUYaDY1W2ylj6duihSLC6A-8eCoBoP9FkN-lZ-UEPvsrTlm86QSG2r_ujvSgjhmbLMK1AueUbhoaJgn4TB7Zev55CkwQ8xOh_hJF3XloRnYPBqhHVLcPd6Mb1TrBizszPd8nwokzgsqVNuTtZmElOwusEp0gul29RHX55MetFL9ynfgcE=w526-h935-no

That is pretty tall, first and second row I can reach easily.

top shelves in most of our wall cabinets are reserved for things we rarely need to access (decorative serving bowls, etc.). Any chance of a small reorg that could free up a lower/ middle shelf in another cabinet? BTW, that lookes eeriely similar to the top of our KitchenAid wall oven; we had the cabinet above configured to hold most of the baking pans.

Sorry, I know this did now really answer your question. Bins, step stools, etc. all generally mean you will not acesss that shelf often, so best to only keep stuff there you rarely need.

I could put the baking gear up there. It's a kitchen aid microwave, its pretty wimpy but it works. I may put specialty pans up that'd be ok. I have a divided cabinet that holds a majority of them but I overflowed that easily.

Everything on the bottom row front is used daily, I am basically just pushing everything in while I get a good game plan together. We have been using the space for a couple of months so I am starting to refine my process and flow. Now to organize. The pans up top not a bad call.

Latest posts

Back