Am I weird...if I like weird stuff?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Spending hours at a time sanding wood each day leaves me with a lot of time to ponder the really deep philosophical questions.

Like..... just because I like weird stuff, does that make me weird?

Maybe, but I'm OK with that.

I posted these scales in my webstore just in case there are some other weird people out there.

Isn't that a chicken or the egg type question? :poke1:

Umm weird for sure... I'll do you a favor and take them off your hands for no charge. I can deal with it. :D

...lol those blocks are awesome!

Just when I think I have ordered the ultimate piece from your shop you put something even more spectacular up. This is so incredibly frustrating! I need a winning lottery ticket pretty soon :D

DarKHOeK

I guess there are weirdos who like non-weired stuff just as there are non-weirdos who like weird stuff. But if that question really really occupies your mind, I take on patients under special circumstances and I accept wood as a form of payment. :)

Stefan

I guess there are weirdos who like non-weired stuff just as there are non-weirdos who like weird stuff. But if that question really really occupies your mind, I take on patients under special circumstances and I accept wood as a form of payment. :)

Stefan

I always wondered how/when you would merge your two fields of work together. :happy2:

You know what they say: "Find a need. Fill the need."
:rofl:

Well, that is actually exactly what they are doing these days. They no longer invent stuff. They invent new needs and just make the stuff to fill those needs. The new need is the actual invention. :nah:

DarKHOeK

I feel like a crack addict! And Mark is standing there dangling my next fix, and here I was minding my own buisness when the twitching starts, and I just got to have some more!! Don't even got a bloody knife to put them on!!

I feel like a crack addict! And Mark is standing there dangling my next fix, and here I was minding my own buisness when the twitching starts, and I just got to have some more!! Don't even got a bloody knife to put them on!!

Haha. Tell me about it. I have a cratefull of wonderful pieces from Mark, just waiting to get enough money to buy some blade blanks, but that is never happening because I always end up buying more wood :D .

DarKHOeK

Back