• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Suisin Honyaki Gyuto- Wa Handle 240mm w/ Saya-NEW

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drake

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Some life decisions are leading me to sell off a few knives in the coming days. I am in the process of purchasing an engagement ring and will need to sell off a couple knives to cover the cost, bittersweet.

In the coming days I will be selling the knife stated above as well as a:
300mm Gesshin Hide Blue #1 Hon-Kasumi Yanagi
240mm Shigefusa Yanagi

All knives are right handed and virtually brand new. They have never been sharpened. You can rest assured that these knives are in mint condition. I worked as a chef in a 3 Star Michelin restaurant in NYC for 3 years. These were knives that I acquired as part of a growing collection but never used.

Please feel free to DM me with any questions or offers.

Pics of the Suisin below with other pictures of the yanagis to follow.

Suisin.jpg
[/url] [/IMG]
Suisin.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

The Suisin retails at 360 new, not including tax and shipping. I am asking for 350 including tax and shipping OBO.

Thanks!

After looking at some of my other knives I would be willing to part with it for $300 shipping included. Originally paid $359.

Wanted to bring this back into the fold. I would be willing to sell for 280 OBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back