Stainless damascus spoons Prebuy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
I have had a couple people request spoons lately and so I thought I would open it up to everyone.
Kuntz spoon $300
Roux spoon $300
Tasting/bar spoon $200
Teaspoon $180
100_1500.jpg

100_1502.jpg

roux spoon.jpg

100_1454.jpg

I do have some material to get started with this, but I am low on one of the alloys and I am going to have to get some more.
I am asking for a $100 deposit for each spoon via paypal to [email protected]
I may entertain other ideas for spoons if they will fit my current dies. I have several sets of spoons dies, but it takes almost a week to make a new set.
Thanks,
Del

Del, this sounds very interesting. Since a long time I am looking for a slightly longer tee spoon that I want to use specially to fill tea bags. Could you let us know sizes of the spoons (length and bowl size). Which spoon would you suggest for the intended purpose?

Del, this sounds very interesting. Since a long time I am looking for a slightly longer tee spoon that I want to use specially to fill tea bags. Could you let us know sizes of the spoons (length and bowl size). Which spoon would you suggest for the intended purpose?

The tasting/bar spoon that I do is a teaspoon with a longer handle. The standard teaspoons I do are 7 inches(approximately) overall. The tasting spoons are 12 inches overall. Will that work for you, or would something in between those 2 sizes be better? Please let me know and I'll be happy to make one for you.
Thanks,
Del

Thank you Del, 7 inch would be just about the right length for the job. I would have a few more questions, but will take those to PM since they are rather specific and I do not want to steer the thread from its main topic.

Thank you Del, 7 inch would be just about the right length for the job. I would have a few more questions, but will take those to PM since they are rather specific and I do not want to steer the thread from its main topic.

Sounds fine, I'll be happy to work with you on this.
Del

I'm looking for something like a small Kunz. Tasting/personal type spoon but able to sauce. :) yeah maybe a lot. but let me know which one to get and I'm ready to buy. Thanks

The tasting/bar spoon that I do is a teaspoon with a longer handle. The standard teaspoons I do are 7 inches(approximately) overall. The tasting spoons are 12 inches overall. Will that work for you, or would something in between those 2 sizes be better? Please let me know and I'll be happy to make one for you.
Thanks,
Del

An adjustment to the size parameters to the tasting spoons, they are 9 inches not 12. I had them confused in my mind with another spoon(the serving spoon).
Thanks,
Del

I just got a PM that my little tee spoon is ready (that was fast Del!) - I am really curios about it! I will post some photos once it will arrive :)

I have indeed finished the first batch of spoons. I took some pic earlier that I get up later.
I do have some additional spoons in progress that I'll be putting up soon.
Thanks,
Del

Back