Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tampa/ Sarasota FL? Anyone in these parts?

+1 on 4rivers. They produce some quality meat there and the portion and pricing is actually pretty reasonable. Bubba is decent and not too far from I-drive but for a -great- meal, definitely 4rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by chazmtb View Post
    Orlando here. I go to Tampa all the time, and will be spending labor day in Sarasota.
    Boa you still drop by Sushi alive? You should let me know some time. Love to hang out with you guys for a bit if you do.

Regards

Bryan

Hello folks, I just moved down to New Port Richey from Massachusetts (don't hold it against me, I'm a NY'er) My girlfriend and I would love to meet people into good food and quality knives.
    We'd love to hear about good places to eat and get quality local ingredients in the Tampa area as well.
    -Mauro

Palm City here.

I am going to be in Miami next week. Any j knife stores in the area?

If anyone has good chinese / dimsum and Barbecue pointers in/near tampa, I'd love to hear about it.

M.

Hey guys i apologize i completely forgot i posted this thread. I am wondering if anyone is willing to give me some lessons on sharpening, thinning etc.

I can get a decent edge on my knives but i feel as if I'm not consistent and wanted to get together with some more skilled people form the forum to learn from. If anyone is willing that would be awesome!

I just moved back to a restaurant I helped open.

http://www.grilleonesixteen.com/index.php?section=1

We are opening a new location in South Tampa in early spring. Anyone who wants to visit please feel free. Anyone who cooks professionally or those interested in checking out a pro kitchen is more than welcome to contact me.

JGraeff I'd offer some of my time but really busy at the moment with the holidays, restructuring the current kitchen, planning for the new one, and that's just at work. At some point though I think it would be beneficial and pretty damn cool to get together with some members in this area.

Kind Regards

Bryan

Bryan,

I have to try the place. Don't know when I will get back to Tampa, but sooner or later.

Bryan,
    I'll drop in and drag the girl for dinner. Are there any nights that are better than others to stop in and say hi?