Quantcast
Rodrigue Knives, a little gallery...
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodrigue Knives, a little gallery...

Rodrigue Knives, a little gallery...

I thought I would post a few pictures of some of my recent work, I don't always get pictures of everything I make, but here are some. Some will be familiar to you guys...

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

I just love your work, Pierre. Especially the top one gyuto, the scimitar like boning knife with the grey handle and the fillet knife looks spectacular, but I find it absolutely impossible to pick a favourite amongst these beauties. Congrats to all the new owners of these wonderful pieces of art. I just can't wait to see what you are up to next.

DARkhOeK

Beautiful work, Pierre. What wood is this sujihiki handle?

Great to have you here Pierre

Nice knives, but not even close to those you have in progress :P

The wood is stabilized spalted maple burl.

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like them.

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

Pierre,

Great looking knives. That one knife looks very familiar. I was using it this week in my kitchen and I must say, I love the thing.

-Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by chuck239 View Post
    Pierre,

Great looking knives. That one knife looks very familiar. I was using it this week in my kitchen and I must say, I love the thing.

-Chuck
    Chuck, which one is yours?

Rick

Rick,

The 240 suji with the 3 silver spacers was a custom I ordered from Pierre. I requested that it be a little taller then a normal suji and figured it would make a great line knife. Now I have it and love it. The edge retention is great, it takes a great edge, and there is enough knuckle clearance to use it for all kinds of tasks. My only minor regret is getting a 240 (don't get me wrong, I love the knife) but I mainly use 270's.

-Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by chuck239 View Post
    Rick,

The 240 suji with the 3 silver spacers was a custom I ordered from Pierre. I requested that it be a little taller then a normal suji and figured it would make a great line knife. Now I have it and love it. The edge retention is great, it takes a great edge, and there is enough knuckle clearance to use it for all kinds of tasks. My only minor regret is getting a 240 (don't get me wrong, I love the knife) but I mainly use 270's.

-Chuck
    Beautiful knife, Chuck. I've asked Pierre to make me a sujihiki, and I'm trying to get some ideas for handles. That mosaic pin in the butt looks to be a nice touch.

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    Beautiful knife, Chuck. I've asked Pierre to make me a sujihiki, and I'm trying to get some ideas for handles. That mosaic pin in the butt looks to be a nice touch.
    Yeah, that's a great looking knife. I'm dying to get a suji to go with the gyuto he did for me, doesn't feel right just having the one!