• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Big Sales, Rare Sakai yusuki, Misonou UX10 , Masamoto, Tadafusa!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccerman

Reaction score
I have four knives for sales, ALL BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, NEVER CUT ANYTHING!
Prices include Free Shipping to CONS US, ONLY sell to CONS US for now,
Paypal only. No low balls, I am selling these knives for very reasonable prices, actually I am losing a little bit on selling each of them.

I am uploading all the pics........

1) This is a special edition Sakai Yusuke, Extra Harden, Extra Think spine, flat profile, swedish stainless 240mm gyuto, f&f is GREAT!
If you are a KKF member for long time, you should know this knife was extremely hard to get. I bought this one in 2013 June, on that day, there were about 4 or 5
210mm/240mm this type of knife sold by BWJ, and they were sold out fast, I think within couple of hours.

I am selling this knife because this is a little bit big for my home kitchen, I thought I was gonna need a bigger knife, but it turned out I'm used to my 8'' Shun Fuji. And I think this gorgeous knife deserves to be used by a professional. I rarely cook now, I've been very busy these days.
I am asking $285 shipped, this is less than what I paid for, my lost your gain.

IMGP1082.jpg

IMGP1071.jpg

IMGP1075.jpg

IMGP1077.jpg

IMGP1083.jpg

IMGP1072.jpg

2) Misono UX10 150mm petty. This is one of the best fit&finish knives I've ever seen, especially for this particular one, there is no gap between the wood and metal of the handle and there's no gap between the blade and handle, no even a tiny gap. The blade has perfect grind and extremely well sharpened. I am selling this because I didn't realize this knife has asymmetrical grinding..... I am lefty, so, not a perfect knife for me, but definitely great for right-handed users. I don't think all the UX10 petty has this very high level of finish, but this one is really good. Asking $110

3) Rare Masamoto Blue Steel#2 170mm Santoku, I think most japanese masamoto santoku are white steel, mine is blue steel#2, my friend bought this for me in Japan.
This is a workhorse, not a very light knife, the blade has pretty rough and sturdy finish. The buffalo horn handle is the best Japanese handle I've ever met, the handle's f&f is great! I am selling this one because I am pretty happy with my Shun Premier sumo santouku, I really like very very tall blade santoku and I am LEFTY.....
The price on most Japanese knife website are around $150, Asking $120 for this one.
IMGP1084.jpg

IMGP1085.jpg

IMGP1087.jpg

IMGP1088.jpg

4) Tadafusa blue#2 steel, stainless cladding Nakiri. My friend bought this one for me in Japan as well, This is a stainless cladding blue#2 version, so it's hard to rust. Also, the oval handle on this knife is very very good as well, nice fit and finish, nice polished wood.
Asking $75 for this one.

This is my first time selling on BST.....I didn't know I have only 15mins editing time,sorry guys.. I will post the rest of the pictures here....

IMGP1111.jpg

IMGP1089.jpg

IMGP1090.jpg

IMGP1092.jpg

IMGP1093.jpg

IMGP1094.jpg

IMGP1094.jpg

IMGP1095.jpg

IMGP1096.jpg

IMGP1097.jpg

IMGP1098.jpg

IMGP1100.jpg

IMGP1102.jpg

IMGP1104.jpg

IMGP1106.jpg

IMGP1107.jpg

IMGP1108.jpg

IMGP1109.jpg

I am selling the rest of knives for 1 more week, if no one wants them, I will give them to my mom.....

Sorry for the bad editing..

Again, the prices for the knives:

Tadafusa Nakiri Blue#2 stainless cladding 165mm $75,

Misono UX10 150mm petty $110

Masamoto Blue#2 170mm santoku $120

Prices are final. shipping included.

Masamoto is sold,

Misono UX10 petty and Tadafusa nakiri still available.

Misono UX10, Tadafusa withdraw, sell ends, thanks KKF!

Sakai yusuke has been received and is prefact. Thanks!

Bill

I'm glad you like it Bill.

FOR THE MASAMOTO santoku buyer "Wolf" you asked me the tracking number, however you inbox is full, I can't PM you, please clear your INOBX and I will send the tracking number to you, thank you.

damn straight, arguably the best quality folding knives ever made

Christ, I did not need to see this or have the maker of said knife identified. I just started getting into folders, and came this close to asking who made that sucker.

Yet ANOTHER rabbit hole to fall down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back