• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bill Burke San Mai Gyuto 240mm Sheephorn Handle 52100

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4awd

Reaction score
Offering a never used Bill Burke San Mai gyuto in 52100 with Sheep horn Handle and Mokume Gane Bolster
Some things have come up and i need to let go of this knife.

Asking 1850 usd plus 50 usd shipping worldwide. Knife is located here with me in the philippines, will ship DHL courier and can declare as gift or sample for duties purposes. Paid 2500 usd for the knife and waited nearly 18 months to get it. Will Include Leather Sheath as in Pic

pls see pics in the links

IMG_1449_zpsq4vidubh.jpg

IMG_1450_zpsmptqcg2p.jpg

IMG_1451_zpsutfzylce.jpg

Do you may if I ask you why are you selling it?

Too Many knives and have new equipment for the restaurant thats coming up due soon so decided to let go of some pcs of my collection

Is that saya/seath made to hold 2 knives? Is there a belt loop as well? I'm really liking that. Have been wanting something that functions as such for a little while now.

Is that saya/seath made to hold 2 knives? Is there a belt loop as well? I'm really liking that. Have been wanting something that functions as such for a little while now.

I meant sheath. Sorry. Won't let me edit posts. And keeps asking about Canada before I post.

Has a small compartment for a petty no belt loop got it in tokyo

Beautiful knife, love that handle. Bill makes a top of the line blade in every aspect. GLWS

Back