Denver & Breckenridge Restaurants

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any food suggestions for Denver (will be downtown) Jan 29 & 30 and Breckenridge (Jan 31 through Feb 5)? Or close to Breckenridge since I will likely ski at some of the other areas.

Thx,

Tom

For Breck...depends on what price level of food you're looking for, but Rita's is great for some cheap eats tacos (fish are my fave) along with fresh squeezed margartias!

I also liked the Canteen a lot, but that's not fine dining either. Oscars, Giampietro (NY style pizza and Italian) are good too, and the Crepe stand has a perpetual line that never seems to disappear. There are some places that are more upscale (hearthstone, ember), but I tend to stick to the cheap eats and alcohol after a hard day's work on the mountain :)

Mini donuts at Kava are a must have too.

All good Mise_en_place! Thanks for the thread revival (& input) as I had such an awesome time I am currently planning another trip in late Feb '17 to Vail (w/ stop in Denver) so perfect timing.

TjA

Back