• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

240 nenox sd with custom handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbochef422

Reaction score
I like these knives a lot. This one has a custom ironwood handle. I got a great deal and will pass on the savings. In great shape only scratches seem to be someone cleaned it with a green scrubbie left light scratches not easily seen. $300 shipped conus
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This is a rip deal. The knife is more than $500 new without the upgrade handle. I've had great luck with the knives I've bought from Turbochef on bst.

535 at mtc. If the exchange rate wasn't bonkers I'd buy this. Killer handle on a classic j knife. Someone scoop this up . GLWS

Sold. Thanks
I have another one I'm keeping. Overpriced maybe I think they are real good knives though.

Congrats on dpdlover getting to 50. Too bad that's probably where the account will be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back