• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Itinomonn Kasumi 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miho

Reaction score
Brand new. Looking for $155 USD all inclusive, insured shipping to Canada/US. Discount available for Canadian Buyer

Brought the knife with the impression that it would be taller/thicker and heavier. Unfortunately the JNS description wasn't updated. Maxim offered full refund along with covering the shipping. I ended up really busy at work and forgot about the knife til I saw it on my desk several months later. Kept the knife but now I have too many 240 gyutos.

*NOTE* I had Maxim reverse the D handle to lefty. Sorry I don't know how to take out and reinstall handles

Specs
V2 with stainless cladding
edge length = 243mm
heel height = 48mm
weight = 166g

its the V2 with stainless clad, forgot to mention it originally, re-edit the post

Kept the knife but now I have too many 240 gyutos.

Blasphemer!!! 500 lashes with a rhino hide whip (wait you are from Canada, 50 blows with a hakapik!!) One cannot have too many gyutos of any size! Lol. Good luck with the sale, looks like a cool knife.

Blasphemer!!! 500 lashes with a rhino hide whip (wait you are from Canada, 50 blows with a hakapik!!) One cannot have too many gyutos of any size! Lol. Good luck with the sale, looks like a cool knife.

Lol spoken like a true knife addict. There's always some justification for buying yet another Gyuto. This forum needs a support group probably.

Dude, you have no idea....my wife has been searching for a 12 step program for my knife addiction for a while....although she sure LOVES her Carter funiyuki with a custom handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back