BLIZZARD SALE

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
We're having a blizzard here in the northeast today so I thought, what better way to spend the day than to have a one day only blizzard sale.

Here's how it will work - for any purchase made today I will deduct 1% for every inch of snow that falls in Central Park when I capture

your Paypal payment. There's no coupon code to enter, just put in your order and I'll give you a refund based on the official Central

Park snowfall. Right now they are predicting around 15" so you can expect a refund of around 15% - could be more, could be less.

"LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW."

The snow keeps falling so your savings keep rising. Sale ends midnight tonight.

It's still snowing here in the big apple. Predictions are now for 20" to 25". That could mean savings of 25% or more to you on your next purchase, but only if you make that purchase in the next seven hours. Buy something and root for more snow!

Final official count in Central Park is 26.8 inches of snow. For those of you who made a purchase yesterday that will be the % refund you get. Thanks for playing in the snow with me.

Back