• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

JCK Kayagaki Aogami Super (AS) Damascus Gyuto.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazmtb

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to bring this knife up by itself instead of buried in another for sale thread.

Japanese Chefs Knife JCK Special Aogami Super (AS) 240 gyuto. I got this from Kaleb. Put a nice aggressive edge on it, making it a little thinner than when I got it. Some sharpening rubs. Haven't used it much, but for a few lbs of potatoes, carrots, and onions. Japanese Chefs Knife has these for $254, but are sold out. Comes with box original box.

Selling 160 Shipped and PP in U.S.

img9698a.jpg

img9699g.jpg

img9702.jpg

img9704o.jpg

img9705e.jpg

img9707.jpg

PM me or email at chazmtb at hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

Pity school starts next week and I'll need $$$ for textbooks. Really nice knife; I hope it finds a good home

That's a great price. If I actually needed this knife I would be all over it.

Come on B. You know you need it. How's the family BTW.

Ha Ha.

Just asking how he and his family are doing after the Thanksgiving incident....not in a mob kinda way...

I am acutally really surprised no one has picked this up. $160.00 is a killer deal.

Back